Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'll laugh until my head comes off I swallow till I burst

today's lesson learnt is that swallowing ones pride and ego is a hard thing to do, but sometimes you just got to do it anyway. and it basically comes down to the willingness to admit you're wrong even when you're not. its a tough pill to swallow, and its not something i am particularly good at.

yes, i am still peeved over it. and it wont go away just like that. but life isn't lived in the temporary. i should understand this. and so beyond the anger, i know that i've lost what little respect i had before.

i don't agree that's its accepting people for who they are. some people are inherently fucked up, why should we accept them? rather its about understanding how to work around those problems and making it work anyhow. i cannot allow myself to be dragged into petty and ultimately meaningless conflicts.

at the end of it all, i can touch my heart and say i didn't do anything that i should be ashamed off. and that's all i can do.

No comments: